Kenda engineers are fully trained to undertake diagnostic fault finding and resolution.
All work is carried out to Code of Practice standards (CoP4) with all necessary BSCP documents being completed.
Clients’ equipment spares are held in quarantine storage.
Kenda is able to carry out preventative maintenance
- On site Type C meter accuracy checking with full reporting
- On site voltage failure alarm relay testing (VFAR)
- Off site Type B laboratory calibration checks (UKAS approved)
- On/Off site meter recalibration / recompensation
- Calculation of meter compensation data (TGN 057)
Kenda can offer ongoing long term metering support, maintainance and repair services including calibration / accuracy testing